Lunes, Pebrero 6, 2012

Experiencing Sarangani

Sarangani

  It has always been my dream to travel around the world and to explore and discover the beauty of nature. As a davaeño my primary aim is to tour around Mindanao. One place that I've been to was Sarangani. I've visited the place twice and it never fails to thrill me because I know what I'm about to witness and that is the cold breeze, peaceful waves of beach and the white sand beach harmonizing the crystal clear turquoise waters. For me this place is an epitome of what a paradise looks like. It's not just the natural beauty that it has to offer but as well as the people around it. The first time that I visited the place was during the "Sarangani Bay Fest" the feeling was overwhelming. I get to enjoy the beach and  heat of the sun. Water beach enthusiast were everywhere , beach bums crowded the shores showing their toned physique and  that only shows how much Sarangani has to offer. Words are not enough for me to explain how much I admire this place but I'm certain that Sarangani will always be on the top of my list where I can relax and pamper myself.






                                                                                                                      ingrid negapatan♥
               
                                                                                                                     
                                 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento